Integration Complete, Videos Next

I just recently completely finished the integration of Addit, and it's a pretty cool tool. Items can be added to my app externally and all looks good, so now I can move onto the tutorial videos. Hopefully I'll be able to move forward on them. I'll be making about two as a kind of demo of what to expect of them, and then I'll sit down with some other members of the company and they'll decide if they'll be useful. If the videos are a no-go, I suppose I'll turn my eyes toward working on an FAQ to help developers with the process and their problems. Ideally, though, I would like to accomplish that goal with videos, since I personally find videos pretty helpful in learning anything software-related. I know that when I learn a new toolset, the first thing I look for are tutorial videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example App is Coming Along

App Nearly Complete--Tutorials?