Example App is Coming Along

I've been working on an example mobile app for Android at AdAdapted. The goal is to build an app that looks like a "real-life" one specific to the developer audience they target, and then integrate their SDK. During integration, I'll be documenting my experience and noting where I run into issues. I'll also be including the solutions to those issues. The guide should serve the company as a means to see more of the experience a developer who isn't really familiar with their tools would have. The app's looking good, and it's a ton of fun to work on!

Comments

  1. Good for you. Working at/on something you enjoy is always a pleasure, even when it's a pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integration Complete, Videos Next

App Nearly Complete--Tutorials?