Integrating Addit


The AdAdapted SDK is fully integrated into my example app and, save a small rendering issue, everything is working as intended! They've made a pretty cool product in that the ad is actually natively integrated, so I can use it to do actions within my app. With other ad services that I've used, the most data you get returned is whether the user finished watching the ad or not, but with the AdAdapted SDK, it advertises, say, a brand of baked beans, and all I have to do in my grocery list app is press this ad's banner in my app, and it adds the baked beans to my grocery list. The code for it was really easy to write in there, but I'll still be making those tutorial videos for developers who are visual learners. Additionally, I did run into a few hiccups, so I'll be making sure the followers of the tutorial steer clear of those.
Now, I'm moving on to integrate Addit. It's another pretty cool technology by AdAdapted that allows ads serviced from OUTSIDE my app to still interact with it. So, if you're on a completely different app, a banner might appear advertising some grocery product, and it'll have a button that says, "Add to Josh's Example App." Then, you just click that ad and it'll take you to my app and put that item on the list. It's pretty cool.
Once I finish integrating Addit, the work on the tutorials will begin. I'm hoping to make the videos short (1:30-2 minutes each) so that developers don't get overwhelmed. They'll take you through the steps of integration for both SDKs and make sure you take all the proper steps to avoid any problems. It's gonna be good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example App is Coming Along

App Nearly Complete--Tutorials?

Integration Complete, Videos Next