Wrapping Up--Full Tutorial Series

As the internship comes to a close, I've got one last project to wrap up: the full tutorial series for integrating the AdAdapted SDK into an iOS application. All of the video capture is done and all that remains is to record the voice-over and edit the clips. There's not a lot of heavy editing, so I'm not expecting that part to take very long.

It's been a wild time. I've learned how to use Android Studio, I learned basics of Swift and Xcode and made an app in Android Studio and Xcode. I've learned a ton and it's been a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to finishing up this project to have a very tangible thing to point at and say, "Look at what I made for this company."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example App is Coming Along

Integration Complete, Videos Next

App Nearly Complete--Tutorials?