iOS App Update (& No More Popping!)

At AdAdapted today, I finished the functionality of my example app I'm making for iOS, into which I will integrate their SDK. It was fairly frustrating as I'm new to Xcode and Swift and I was running into problems I felt I shouldn't have been having, but it's finished now, so I'm happy about that.

Now, I have to integrate their SDK. It seems fairly straight forward and like there's actually less project preparation involved compared to the Android version, and I expected the Android version to be easier. However, now that I've said that, I'm sure I'll find some roadblock that will take me days to get past.

In other news, I perfected my smoothing algorithms for my little side project that produces sound files entirely programmatically. It's smooth as butter and quite a joy to listen to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example App is Coming Along

Integration Complete, Videos Next

App Nearly Complete--Tutorials?