Catch-up (Pt. 1 of 4): Videos Got Approval

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I've been totally swamped. This past week I had little to no free time between both my jobs and needing to do basic things like eat and sleep (even if I didn't get to do them as much as I would've liked). As such, I'll be playing a little catch-up with the next four posts. I'm splitting it into four in an attempt to make my posts a little shorter and more easily digestible, since I tend to be fairly verbose.
The focus of this post is that fact that my videos got approved! Chris looked them over and suggested a couple small changes that I made, so now I'm ready to go on my videos! The scripts are written, approved, and I'm primed to go. Unfortunately, the videos are on hold right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example App is Coming Along

App Nearly Complete--Tutorials?

Integration Complete, Videos Next